Thursday, April 21, 2011

Journal

4/21/11

I have recently been watching the show extreme couponing and this chapter ties into that show perfectly. I never realized how much money there was to be saved, but the book stated that almost 280 billion coupons are sent out to U.S. households annually. I really enjoyed this chapter because I could most relate to the points it talked about. I have personally entered and won contests, filled out rebates, and taken samples, but never realized how much my winnings, rebates, and samples totaled. I do some sales for my job and the part that talked about the 7 steps in the selling process, I feel that by introducing these into my sales routine I have been able to increase my sales, the one I have begun using the most is generating leads, every person that buys from me, now is asked if they have anyone else they know that might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment